You:
Why does it have to be this way.Torn between to go or just to stay.
It is never easy to make a choice.
Especially when nobody listens to your voice.
Blinded by greed, our lives have becomes.
To have everything, but none for some.
Life is unfair, some might say.
But the greener grass is a blink away.
We always give in to our heart's desire.
As we set our souls on fire.
The heart alone is never enough.
As our body might find it a little tough.
Yes, there is no limit to the human want.
But what we really need is a special someone.
Again it all boils down to that single choice
yet, you only hear your own voice.
What our hearts see, our eyes might not.
As they are blinded by beauty or something hot.
At times we have to listen to our heart.
But with a little soul and thought, it might not be hard.
We have to realise it's not just beauty.
As we are living, not in a dream but reality.
The dreams are as high as the stars above.
But gravity will painfully pull you down to Earth.
I:
Call me naive, call me greedybut that's what I am, baby.
I only see with my eyes
'cause they make me feel those butterflies.
That was until you appeared,
like a prince charming with an armor and a sword.
You blow me off my mind;
you're one of a kind.
We had no inkling we'd fall so hard.
Boy, we'd top the hottest chart!
Blinded by love we are,
so pray hard it'd bring us far.
Like it's not enough now to live in fantasy.
Why not try reality?
I heard your voice
and I've made my choice.
We became each other's gravity
as we unravel our love's profundity.
I've seen the greenest of grass.
So till eternity, pray this love would last.
Both: ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment
Say something to me if you like this post! (: