Friday, February 03, 2012

Young Untainted Love


I was looking through my facebook news feed and saw a post by one of my friends.

"Everyday when I go to work, I see this Chinese secondary school girl with her ITE boyfriend. He sends her to school, every single day without fail. I guess he sends her off before heading to school himself. Even when he's having his holidays, he still wakes up early and sends her. I've seen them around for almost a year. Damn sweet, the feeling of young untainted love. And the way he looks at her, makes me think to myself wistfully, do you still look at me that way and your heart bursts with such warmth and love?"

That got me thinking as well.
We're all entering adulthood,
getting busy with our lives.
Would you even find time, just a little time,
to show your love
everyday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something to me if you like this post! (: