Have you ever imagined yourself being in a pendulum? For an hour, day, or a week?
Being in a pendulum seems fun, maybe for a few minutes or up to an hour. The adrenaline rush and the feeling of your stomach going up and down your gullet somehow feels exhilirating. But would you choose to be in a pendulum for more than an hour? Imagine how nauseous you'd feel, as time goes by. It's like a mental torture the more you stay in there.
The activities I've been engaged in recently seemed to have an illuminating effect on me. I learnt how to forgive, the true meaning of forgiveness, having a sense of direction in my life and letting go. Yes, letting go and putting all my trust in the All-Knowing and All-Seer. Like how the rest told me, I too felt relieved of all of my burdens.
We all need an omnipresent figure to be our hero or saviour. I guess I've found mine in the worst of times. And He'll be around even in the best of times. Like the cliched saying, never let go of something that stayed with you during the worst periods of your life.
Life will definitely continue to be like the swinging motion of a pendulum. It's something that we have no control over. It's how we react to different situations that'll change everything. With a little supplication to the All-Knowing, life will definitely get better.